Chapter #128

Angel POV:
I walked into the tower I see H-men, Deano, Ben S, Cory Jess, Maxi, Karrbox, Sunny, Yak and Quinn. Hey guys, long time no see. Hey sweetie you back. I give them a few.

All Lifeguards
What Angel You awake and back to work?

Angel
Yes, I been up for 2 day's and I back to work only In the tower for 2 weeks.

Jess POV
Hey, I'm in the tower with you and Karrbox. We got to work. We talk.

Central to North Bondi.
There is a surfer holder someone you need to go out.

North Bondi to Central
Copy Sunny going in.

Angel POV:
We watch Sunny go out we see the sign for the backboard I run it down. I radio the tower.

North Bondi to Central
We have a 15-year-old girl got hit on the back by a board can't feel her Left leg.

Central to North Bondi
Copy the Ambulance be here in 5 minutes.

North Bondi to Central
Copy. Thanks.

Angel POV:
I walked back to the tower. I see Hoppo. Hey hop. I sorry I when out of the tower. It okay can we talk in my office? Yes, let go to your office.

Hoppo POV:
Nick from Speedo is here to talk to you and Karrbox. Here we are.

Angel
Hi Nick, how are you?

Nick
I'm doing good how are you?

Angel
I'm doing better I was in the hospital for 2 weeks in a deep sleep.

Nick POV
That not good. I'm glad you are feeling better. Why I am here is because we want to make a video of the new swimwear that is coming out soon. I want you and some of the boys to wear and be in the video.

Angel POV:
Yes, but what about Buddy I can't be away from him. He can let you know if I about to have a seizure or asthma attack? He is next to the camera men and close where he can see you and help you. Okay Let's see who is off I'm in the tower for 2 weeks. That fine let's see we have the camera here tomorrow or the next day. Hey Hoppo which day be good for you. Tomorrow be better it not as busy as today or the next day. It a holiday for the kids. That will work. See you All tomorrow. See you tomorrow, Nick. We need to tell the others. Yep.

Karrbox POV:
We walked back to the tower. Hoppo want to tell you something. I set down and wait for Hoppo to tell us. Hoppo walked in it raining so all of us is in the tower.

Hoppo POV
Okay You all know that Angel is the new Speedo Ambassador.

Everyone.
Yes, we remember we are very happy she got it.

Hoppo POV:
So tomorrow, Angel, Jess, Maxi, Deano Whippet, and Karrbox is going in the video to show the new swimwear for Speedo. Oh, it tomorrow you all have the day off. Bisho, Sunny, Ben S, Cory, and H-men is covering for you all.

Jess, Maxi, Whippet, Deano, and Karrbox:
What are we going to be in it too?

Angel POV:
Yes, you and I going to be in the video together I hope you don't mind.

Everyone:
We don't mind at all We happy to be in the video together.

Hoppo POV:
I happy I see you all tomorrow and please be careful. We will boss.