chapter #19

Angle POV:
I see a flash rip happen I'm still on lunch break with Terry. I radio Angle to all lifeguards a flash rip never 2nd rump needs to go in they are picking. I see Terry run down the rump I got our lunch to go and went back to the tower. I see just Karrbox I said Hey. Hey thanks for seeing it I was helping with a broken ankle and had my eyes off the water. Hey, it fine I still had my eyes on the water wait on our food. We still had not eat yet. I felt dizzy for a min.

Karrbox POV:
I asked Angel you, okay? Yep, just feel dizzy for a min. Okay you can eat now and watch the water at the same time. Okay. They got all the people out of the rip we had to call an ambo for 1 she got cut other than that everyone was okay. I look at Angel. She looks happy. I asked you happy. Yes, I am happy. I work as a lifeguard and help a lot of people and work with my brother. I glad you happy. I hope you have a lot more days like this.

Angle POV:
So do I Karrbox. So, do I. I see a knock on the door. I answer and a young lady came and said please her my 5-year-old son just fell and can't breathe. I got the med kit and run with the teen and see a little boy I asked what happen? I felt sick and asked my mom to help. We were coming to the tower since it was close, I feel like can't breathe then just fell now feel really weird. Then he starts to size. I took my lifeguard shirt off and put it under her head and on her side, I asked is this her first seizure? Yes. Okay stay calm I radio Karrbox saying need an Ambo and Need backup. I'm at 3rd rump a 5-year-old boy having a seizure and I don't feel so will.

Hoppo POV:
I hear Angel over the radio and run to help her she didn't look good.  I run over and said you okay Angel? I feel dizzy again. He been seizing for 2 mins. Okay Terry with Jess is here too. Hi Jess take Angel back to the tower out of the heat please. On it boss oh here the timer. Okay thank you. Come on Angel lets go to the tower.