Chapter #49

Angel POV:
I'm laughing at Corey when I see a hand go up, I stop and radio tower to blue rhino there a hand gone up about 3mils ahead of you. Copy Jess going in. I feel dizzy I don't know why. Hey Terry, can you pass me a bottle of water please? Here you go. Thank you I feel a little dizzy. Okay just let us know if it gets worse. I will. When is my lunch break? In 10mins why? I think my sugar is low again. Okay. I get some juice then. He came back with some apple juice. I check my sugar first it is low. I show Terry and Corey it 65 that low. Okay let get you something to eat it may help. It will just nothing with nuts. I won't. He came back with a ham and cheese sandwich. I eat it and feel better. I see a Flash Rip. I radio there a flash rip never the 2nd ramp. Need back up. I see 4 lifeguards and the ski working saving them. Corey stays with me I know I scared them bad they don't want to leave me by myself in the tower anymore. I have to talk to Hoppo and the boys. I see Maxi put up an arm and pull it down 3x time, so I run the Defib down. I know I'm not to be out of the tower, but Corey had a first aid, and I was the only who could run It down. I help Maxi put the pads on her chest we had to shock her 2x, but we got a pulse. I went back to the tower and see Hoppo there sorry Boss, but I had to run the Defib down it okay. I just wanted to check on you. How are you doing? I'm doing better my sugar was low now it fine. Okay take it easy. We talk after work. Okay boss. I still smiling. I am very happy to be back at work.