Chaper #64

Angel POV:
Me and Jess went home I said I still feel seizure may still happen it okay. I'm here. Jess help....

Jess POV
Not again I lay her down and start my timer it is getting bad. It been 2 mins she stopped. I roll her on her side. I hope she get well soon. I pick her up and took her to her room. Koby text me.

Koby:
Hi Jess, do you want to surf tomorrow?

Jess:
I don't know Angel has been having seizures today and pass out at work today.

Koby:
Oh no it be fine if you can't call or text me if you need me at all.

Jess:
I will thank bro.

Koby:
Anytime bro.

Jess POV:
Hi Jess, we home? Yes, and you had another seizure. I wish I wasn't so sick. Let go lay you down. We off tomorrow with maxi. Okay I'm real tried okay good night.

Angel POV:
I hope I'm better tomorrow so Jess can surf with Koby. I fell asleep.

The Next Morning.

Angel POV:
I woke you and made breakfast I see both Jess and maxi come down how are you feeling today sis? A lot better can we go to Maroubra today to surf? Yes, I heard you talk to Koby last night. I be with Koby wife Olya so I'm not alone or I surf for a few stays close to you, and Maxi or Koby, and one of his brothers just please let go. I miss Koby.

Jess POV:
Okay we go just please stay close to one of us or stay with Olya. I will thank....
No again. Maxi starts the time it an absence seizure. She has this in the morning. She stops and was only 30s long. Thank you Brother. You're welcome.