Chapter #124

Jess POV:
I took Buddy home and went back to the hospital. I need to call Koby.

Koby
Hi Jess, you on break?

Jess
No, I'm at the hospital now because Angel is in the hospital with a Concussion and swelling on the brain.

Koby
What!!! I'm on my way to see you and Flower. Be there soon.

Flowers:
I can hear everything I hope to wake soon. I hear Jess cry and I hear Hoppo he said he see me later his brother is in here too. I hear Jess on the phone with Koby. I hope to find a good parson for me to date. If I make it. I'm not giving up on Life. I hear both Koby and Jess come in crying. I hurt to hear them cry. I hope they don't give up on me.

Koby POV
I got to the hospital and see Jess, so heart broken. We walked in her room. I see her so weak I went and kiss her forehead. I love you as a sister Flower. I let Sunny and Jai know. Thank you again. Anytime Bro. I see both of you soon.

Deano POV:
I called All the lifeguard to the tower and even the one off today.

Why I called you all here is because Angel is in the hospital with a Concussion and swelling on the brain. She in a deep sleep for right now.

All lifeguards:
What!!! Please keep us updated and We visit soon. How Jess holding up?

Deano
He is holding but is down he sad form seeing his sister this way. I know it hard on me, Yak, and Quinn. We had to us the defib 2x her heart stopped, and she stopped breathing. I will keep you guys updated.

Yestey POV:
I went and saw Angel I walked in and see Jess so sad. Hey bro I came to see how you are doing and how Sweetie. We okay Yestey. Okay You have my number if you need anything. I kiss Angel forehead. I hope you get well soon sweetie. Love you like a sister.

Angel:
I hear Yestey I miss all the boys and Nicola. I will fight this for them. I love all as brothers and sister. Bye love you too like a brother. I hope to wake up soon so I can say that to his face.