Chapter #93

Angel POV:
Hi Jess and Maxi. How are you today? We good how are you? I better I just tried I still going to work I'm in the tower anyway. Okay. Please be careful we don't want another tip to the hospital. No, we don't I got Buddy ready I had another vision. This time It another girl coming for a week. Hi Buddy let go. We made it to Bondi I walk into the tower. Hey Boys Miss Us. I made them Jump. In the tower is Quinn, Yak, H, Bisho. Karrbox, Mouse, Max A, Ben, Blaze, Maxi, Jess and Me. Yes, we miss all of you. You in the tower with me I broke my Ankle yesterday Karrbox said. Och that had to hurt. Yep. I smile I really miss Working with you guys. We missed you too.

Jess POV:
I see my sister smile. I glad she had a good day yesterday and hopefully she has more good days. I down south with Bisho. I check on you later Sis love you. Love you to Bro. We got busy.

Angel POV:
We are looking around Buddy is setting under the desk. I see a teen fell near the tower I asked Ben and Karrbox do you think we need one of the boy's check him? You can go Angel be careful. I walk out and check the boy. I found a faint pulse. And his breathing is swallow.

Angel to Central
I have a teen boy got a faint pulse and breathing is swallow.

Central to Angel
Quinn is coming and Ambo be here in 10 mins.

Angel Central
Copy. Thank you.
We got the teen off to the hospital. I am having a real good day. Buddy is staying with me I went to Hoppo office. Hi Hoppo I had a good day I see you tomorrow. Yep, see you tomorrow.