Chapter #69

Angel POV:
I in the tower with Karrbox and Jake there was a knock on the door Jake answer. He came back and said there a rat in the skater bowl. Karrbox sent me and Jake to get it. I said hold on a minute please. I felt weak. We made it the skater bowl. I jump in and the rat start to run around. I fell and hit my head f**k. Jake I hit my head hard I may have a seizure later. I got the rat. Can you please help me out. Jake did I let the rat go. We need to go to the tower I don't feel too good and everything went black.

Jake POV:
I pick Angel up and took her up to the tower. Karrbox & Chappo asked what happen? She fell and hit her head. I put her on the medical bed. I radio Hoppo we don't know what to do.

Central to Hoppo:
Can you come up please.

Hoppo to Central:
On my way.

Hoppo be here in a few mins.

Hoppo POV:
I went to the tower I asked why did you call me up? Angel fell and hit her head then pass out. We didn't know what to do. Hey it okay you did right to radio me for help. I look at Angel and see her asleep I asked please call Yak or Quinn up please.

Central to Quinn or Yak
Can one of you come up to the tower Angel fell and hit her head.

Yak to Central
I on my way up.

Max A to Central:
Quinn is on a recuse

Hoppo POV:
Yak coming up. Okay thank you Jake. I see Angel waking up. I asked how you feeling? Not to good my head hurt bad. Okay Yak on his way. Thank you..... A seizure is happen now. Yak just came a running in. The seizure just started. Okay.

Yak POV:
I run alway the way from the north tower to Bondi Cenctral. I run in and see Angel just started to seized. We put her on her side and put Karrbox Jacket Under her head. I started the timer. Did she hit her head? Yes in the skater bowl. Oh no we need to watch her more careful. Where she hit her head could be bad. The seizure stop it was 4 1/2 mins. Okay. Angel is asleep. Can she sleep in your office Hoppo she be tried for a while. Yes let get her to my office. The beach be close soon. Okay.

Hoppo POV:
Angel still asleep after we closed the beach. I see Jess came in. I said she been asleep snice after she hit her head and had a 4 1/2 min seizure. Okay thank you. Yak and Quinn is stay with us tonight. Okay Angel has the day off so dose Blake. That fine. I asked Blake of he can stay with Angel or she can stay with Koby and his brothers tomorrow. That fine call if you need anything. We will.