Chapter # 150

Angel POV:
We made it to Bondi thank you for walking to Bondi. It fine. We walked over to the tower. Sorry we a little late both Maxi and Reidy are sick we walk the whole way here. You should have called me I would have picked up guys up. Deano said. I was scared from a vision of a car wreck with you. Oh no I understand. Thank you for understanding why.

Central to North end
There a hand gone up 50 meters to your right.

North end to Central
Copy blaze Is going in.

Jess POV:
Hey Yestey can Angel stay with you both Reidy and Maxi are sick? Yes, she can. We Down south end. We are watching the water and the beach. I feel like there something wrong with Angel.

Jess To Angel
Are you feeling okay I have a bad feeling?

Angel to Jess
My sugar is a little low and feel dizzy I'm okay. Yak and H-men is up here.

Jess to Angel
Copy.

Yestey POV:
Jess just checks on Angel I did not know she has problem with her sugar. Not all the time it goes low if she feels stress or anything like that. Oh, she has court tomorrow we be late. I pick her up at your house. Oh, I going to be there too tomorrow is my day off. Okay thank you. You're welcome. We got busy and we walked up to the tower and see Angel smiling at Yak. He was telling about the week they were gone we had a prank war and Yak and Quinn both win the war.

Angel POV:
Yak was telling me about the prank war, and I had a vision.

Vision
We are playing around Maroubra beach and something good happen. It a baby shower that I planned and It Koby's and Olay baby. They are happy.

Angel POV:
I have to talk to Koby and Olay to see if she is pregnant if she is I'm happy for them.

Jess POV
Hey Sis, is everything ok with that vision? Yes, it a good one. I just have to talk to Koby about something. Okay let's get back to work oh you are staying with Yestey tonight. I am staying too because of the court tomorrow. Okay brother. We got back to work.