Chapter #142

Angel POV:
Today we decide to spend the day together shopping for the others at Bondi Beach we asked Julie to join us she has the day off of work. We meet at the tower we left, and we start walking.

Julie POV:
I glad to meet Angel and the boys. We are shopping together today. I'm glad to work with Roy Lee. He sends me to Bondi beach next week. I be happy to be there. We got Alot of stuff I hear some wheezing. I try and see Angel not breathing well. I see Buddy pulling a bag on his side I got the inhaler out and help Angel use it. Thanks, you Julie. You're welcome. I had asthma when I was little, I grow out of it. That good. We stop at a sandwich shop. We got a chicken, Bacon and ranch sandwich. We both like it. We meet up with the boys. We made it back to the beach we are going swimming for a while.

Angel POV:
We went swimming and I had a pain go through my head. I stop Buddy go get help please. I don't want to have a seizure in the ocean. I see Hey-Lynn coming. Hey little Luna your dog came and got me is everything ok? No, I having bad pain go through my head. Okay get on the board and I puddle us in. We made it in she helped me down Buddy is braking. I see Jas and Nick Both running to me.

Hey-Lynn POV:
I don't like it when her seizure happens so fast. I got my timer ready. I asked My twin May-Lynn to get the boy they with Julie. They came running. It been 4¹/² minutes. The seizure stopped. She had a pain go through her head. Okay thank you. Can we bring her up to the tower for her to rest for a minute or 2 yes.

Angel POV:
I woke up and see I'm in the tower. I had a seizure. Yes, you did sis. Okay I'm almost up to go back to the hotel. Okay. We are walking to the car park. As a car come straight towards Jess and Maxi, I push them all the way. I got hit and everything went black.

Jess and Maxi
No Angel. Why you pushed us out of the way. We run over and see her arm maybe broken.

Deano POV:
I'm going to the tower and get some help and Jas please keep them clam. I will.

Deano
We need help Angel/little Luna just got hit by a car after pushing Jess and Maxi out of the way.

Roy Lee
What okay we helped and get an ambulance on the way.

Whippet POV:
You okay Angel you have to be okay. We on our way to the hospital. She has a cession and a broken shoulder and arm both on the right side. No working for 3 months. Can she do like tower work? Yes, small work like that is okay here some meds for her oh and oxygen for 3 weeks. Okay we go back to Australia in 2 days. Okay that fine we can go see her. Okay.

Angel POV:
I'm in the hospital with a broken shoulder and arm. I don't remember what happened. Hey guys how did I broke my shoulder and arm? You push me and Maxi out of the way of a car coming start to us. I'm sorry so. You guys, okay? Yes just a few scratches over our arms that's all. Okay no working for 3 months and only Tower work. Oh, oxygen for 3 weeks. Okay thank you Dr your welcome you can go now thank you. We had fun other than the car hitting Me Yeap. We need to call Hoppo.

Hoppo
Who calling me at 3:00 am.

Angel
Oh, sorry Boss I just wanted to tell you that I was hit by a car today and have a broken shoulder and arm. I push Both Jess and Maxi out of the way.

Hoppo
What. Okay thank you for calling me. I see you in a few days. Oh, tower work only.

Angel
Yes, tower work for 3 months and oxygen for 3 weeks.

Hoppo
Okay I wrote it down and I talk to you later.

Jess POV:
I'm glad that you are okay sis. So am I can't wait until we back with the boys in blue. We can't wait either. Good night love you sis. Love you too little bro.