Chapter #56

Angel POV:
I hope Hoppo is better tomorrow. It is closing time I still scared. I told the boys about the text I got today here what it said I showed them.

Unknown number:
You will be hurt. I'm coming after you if you don't stay away from Jess or Maxi.

They said we with you and Jess and Maxi wouldn't leave you and Jess is your brother. I know it hurts to think somone is trying to separate us we was away from each other for 10 years now we back together. I need to go I see you all tomorrow.

Azza POV
It hurt all of  us to see her so sad and hurt from the text we going to been there for her. Let go see you guy tomorrow.

Maxi POV:
I'm at bondi waiting on Angel I see her coming running and crying. When she got in the car I asked what happen? I tell you and Jess when we get home. I can't right now. Hey it alright we talk at home. We made it home I asked Jess to come and set.

Angel POV:
I got a text this morning it says.

Unknown number:
You will be hurt. I'm coming after you if you don't stay away from Jess or Maxi.

I can't lose you guys My brother by blood Jess and Maxi you my brother all but blood. Please don't leave me It hurt me even thinking about it. I black out.

Jess POV:
I catch her before she hit her head on the table. Maxi asked she okay? Yes it the text she got so scared from the text and thinking we will leave her she pass out. She came around. Hey Angel you okay we not leaving you or anything you pass out. I'm so sorry I was so scared of you guys leaving me. It okay anyone would be scared from a text like that. Thank You brothers. Your welcome.