Chapter #50

Hoppo POV:
We close the beach I have all the boy's here even the ones from Bonte and Tamo beach. I said I call you all her I got a phone call this morning an Old Lifeguard is coming back after 13 years. Angel had a vision of this he be here tomorrow. Some of you know who I'm talking about. Please don't said a word. Hey Angel, the boys want to tell you something. Okay.

All Lifeguards POV:
We sorry we were not up here before you had that seizure 2 days ago, we blame ourselves. Please forgive us.

Angel POV:
It not your guys Fout You had a flash rip and need all of you. And Jess you were sick so don't blame yourself. I love all of you like a brothers/uncle. We love you like a sister/niece. Let have a good nig....

Karrbox POV:
Not again I catch her before she fell. I start the timer. I yell out the door Help Angel is having a seizure I see Hoppo, Yestey, Yak, Maxi, and Jess come in I have her on her side and my coat under her head she was tell us good night then start to fall I catch her before she fell. She been seizing for a min. She stops I look at my timer 2 mins. She looked around for a min and said she tried. Okay let get you home we walk out I had Angel in my arms. I see rest of the guys waiting on us they said they didn't want to be too close to Angel and she get scared or get hurt that why they stay outside.

Angel POV:
Thank you I love how you guys' care for me. We always care for our family in blue. Hey Hoppo I try to be here tomorrow I don't know. I Don't feel good and I maybe to tried to come in. I let you know. Okay Bisho said I cover for you Angel thank you Bisho. You're welcome.