Chapter #81

Angel POV:
After work we are going out to eat with the other boys and Nicola. I put my green dress I got in Japan. I get to meet Maxi girlfriend Tahlia and Jess girlfriend Tullie. I would love to meet them when I moved here but been busy sick. I got ready. I took my meds and got my bag with my inhaler in it. Just in case. I ser Jess ready just waiting on Maxi. I went into a vision.  

Hi, my name is Tahlia and hi my name is Tullie. Hi, my name is Sakura Jess older twin. Cool it nice to meet you hope we can hang out together soon. 

Hey Angel, you been in this vision for 10 mins. Sorry it something good and it happen tonight. It okay. It was long last time one was this long you went right into a seizure. I know I let someone know if a seizure happens. Okay.

Jess POV:
I see Maxi ready we left and got in Maxi car. We meet up with Tahlia and Tullie. Hi here you are. Angel this is my and Maxi girlfriends.

Angel POV:
Hi Hi my name Is Tahlia and Hi my name is Tullie. Hi my name is Sakura Jess older twin sister but everyone called me Angel. We hope we can get together soon. I hope so too. Let go eat. They nice my vision came true. You seen this yes right before we left the house. Okay let go hange out with everyone. We having a good night but I feel like a seizure is about to happen. I don't see any of the boys just Nicola and Tahlia and Tullie. Hey girls have you seen the boys they playing pool you okay? No about to have a seizure. Hey it okay we know what to do. Tullie will go get the boys. Let lay you down and put you on your side and put my coat under your head.

Tahlia POV:
Angel told us a seizure is about to happen we got her to lay down on her side and put my coat under her head. We moved the table and chairs. The seizure started I hit my timer on my watch. It not to bad but we was having a good time. Hey Tullie please go get the boys. She been sizing about 4 mins and not stopping. It was 5 mins and stoped. Jess came a running and see his sister. I said she sized for 5 mins. Then it stoped.

Jess POV
Thank for helping her she has seizure somtimes it maybe the beer sh** I forgot that it a trigger for her. Okay let get her home Deano said. Can she stay with you for tonight. We drinking and it could hurt her buy trigging more seizures. Yes let me take her to your to get clothes and her meds. Thank you bro. Anytime.

Angel POV:
I wake up and see I'm in Deano arms. Hi deano. You up. Yes what happen? You had a seizure form the beer smell and Jess asked me to take You to my for tonight I'm take you home to get your meds and clothes. Okay thank you Deano. Your welcome. We made it to my and I change into some pjs. I got my uniform for tomorrow and some clothes for after work. I'm ready. Okay let go. Oh you not afraid of dogs or cats? No way? I have a dog so he friendly. Okay that fine. Okay here we are. I see his dog his so cutie Deano. Thank you here our gust room. Thank you. Good night. See you tomorrow. See you tomorrow. I leave my door creck just in case you need me. Okay thank you. Your very welcome.