Chapter #76

Angel POV:
I woke up and see I'm on the couch. Hi Hoppo hey Angel how you are feeling I'm okay. Thank you for letting me talk to you and Matt Dee. You're welcome you can talk to me anytime you need to. Oh, I delivery a healthy baby boy today he was a month early. Cool I'm glad. I'm having a real good day even I had the seizure. That good you want to stay here or back to the tower. Back to the tower Hey Jess.

Jess POV:
I went to check on Angel she had a long seizure. I happy she awakes and talking to Hoppo. I said Hey Angel. I hope you have more good day like today even with a few bumps in the way. Yep. Even the bumps.

Hoppo POV:
Hey Jess, can you walk Angel to the tower I have a meeting about the lifeguard challenge coming up in 5 months. Oh, Angel please don't worry you may be in it but running swimming and boarding with Bisho or Matt Dee because of your asthma and seizure. Okay. Yes, Hoppo I take her to the tower. See you guys later. Bye

Angel POV:
Hi everyone, I'm back. I scare the boys in the tower. It H, Corey, And Ben S. Sorry. It okays We glad to see you back. I hear the phone ring I answered it. Bondi beach Sakura speaking. That good We happy see you soon. I hage up I said it was the lady I deliver the baby boy. He fines the Drs had the date wrong she was 9 months. We happy they both fine. She said she will visit when she can and bring little Boy to see us. Okay let get back to work.