Chapter #18

Sakura POV:
I'm happy that I got to talk to Matt Dee and Hoppo yesterday. I walk in the tower and see Karrbox, Quinn and a new guy. Hi guys, I'm back. I made them jump. Hey Sakura, it good to see you back today breathing better.  Thank Quinn I'm better I found out my asthma and seizure are getting bad, but the Dr. told I'm aloud to be a lifeguard still. That good oh my name is Taco. That right you the trainee yep with another name Glick. You meet him later he down South flags okay nice to meet you. I'm in the tower today with you again Karrbox. This time Terry with us. Hey Karrbox, and Terry I don't have a nickname yet. That right I talk to the others Jess told us what you like. Okay. I don't remember after that.

Terry POV:
You okay Sakura? She is having another absence seizure. I time it. Hey Karrbox an absence seizure. Okay you keep time yep. She came out of the seizure. I say you okay you at Bondi and in the tower you with Karrbox and Terry. It way only 30s. Okay.  Sorry I'm okay. Hey it okay. Thanks. You're welcome. You okay right? Yes, I fine I do that sometimes. Okay. It our lunch time. Let go eat then you up her with Karrbox and Quinn. That fine. We went to the little food stand. I said I have some fish and chips please.

Sakura POV:
I have the same please. Coming right up. Hey Terry, did I scary you when I had a seizure or an asthma attack. No, my sister has asthma, and my cousin has seizure that how I know what to do. That good. I'm glad someone else know what to do. We hear a fell behind us we turn I see a guy having a seizure I pull my radio off and said we need a med kit at the cafe next to Hoppo office we have a guy around 30 having a seizure. I asked for a shirt please we put it under his head I put him on his side I already hit the timer on my watch. I asked is anyone with this guy. Yes, we are okay does he have a hoisty with seizure not this is first one. Okay We need an Ambo it is his first seizure. It been 4 mins he stopping I said you okay you just had a seizure just rest the Ambo be here soon can you tell me your name? My name is Jack and I'm 30 years old. Okay here the Ambo. He had a seizure it last for 4 mins and it was his first he rests and doing fine his name is Jack and his age is 30. Okay we take it from here. Thank you for saving my brother you very welcome. It our job or help other. See you. How was it you did a very good job their Angel. Is that my nickname yes. I radio saying.

I got the nickname Angel.

 That a good name for you very helpful to others and caring for others. Thank you all. Your welcome Angel.