Chapter #22

Angel POV:
We got up and eat breakfast I made us lunch and went to Maxi car and made it to Bondi. I walk in the tower.  Hey boys. They said Hey Angel. I'm down at backpackers with Yetsey today. I walk down and got pick up by Yetsey. I start laughing. Making all the boys smiles. I glad I'm a part of this team. We drove down to backpackers. I am looking around still smiling. Yetsey asked why you so happy Angel? I'm Loving working with you guys. Even I'm sick with this seizure and Asthma. Hey radio in for me. I see a little girl going under. I got to her and pulled her up by her swimsuit strap. I let her catch breath them said lay on you somch I get us on. She did. I puddle us in and asked did you swallow any water no do you know where your mom and dad are? They right behind you I turn and got push down and hit my head They scream at me I feel really dizzy. I said you daughter all most drown if I didn't go in and save her. You shouldn't be a lifeguard it a guy's job. I can be a lifeguard anyone can do this job Not just guys. He punches me and I hear Yatesy say stop and the cops is on the way and Girl can Be a lifeguard. I said Yetsey is that you? Yes, Angle I'm here. That all I remember.

Yetsey POV:
I run over after radio The tower and Hoppo to get the cops a guy just hit a girl I look closer and see it, Angel. I say I Angel. He we are calling the cops and Girls can be lifeguards. Then Angel asked is that you Yestey? Yes, Angel I'm here. That she passes out. The cop come and arrest the guy I told them what I saw, and Angel awake up and told the cop what he did. I said let take you to the tower. That fine I need to be in some where after I get hit in the head, I hit my head and he hit me in the head too. Okay. Let go.

Angel POV:
I don't feel good got a headache and feel dizzy. I hope I don't have a seizure, but it may happen after the 2 hits.