Chater #73

Angel POV:
It been a month since my real bad seizure. I been working at Bondi. But today I'm at Bronte. I walk in and see H-men and Corey. I said hi guys. Hi Sweetie, it good to see you back at Bronte. It good to be back. Let get to work I went down to the flags. I had to go in already. I got both boys and get them in. They said their surfboard got away. I see them. Are two, okay? Yes, we fine just tried. Okay if you feel sick come to the tower or go to the Drs. We will thank you. You're welcome.

H-men POV:
We see Angel save 2 teen boys and she on her way back. That a good job their sweetie. Thank you. You look happy. I am. I glad to be working here and have all of you boy's care for me. I'm glad to I was happy to see you and you got this job be for I retired. I am thinking of retiring on a few years.

Angel POV:
I'm happy to get to know you before then too. It is closing time we told the swimmers and surfers that we are closing and be close to the shore or go home and come back tomorrow. All of them got out. I hope we have a good day. I see H I said see you later H I glad to work with you most of today. I happy we had the whole day to work together. I see a car coming to us I push H away and got hit I roll over to the other side. H called Hoppo.

H
Hoppo Angel Just got hit by a car after knocking me out of the way.

Hoppo
What!!! Don't move her I am sending some of the boys and the stuff we may need.

H
I'm not moving her she awake she said her right leg hurts and so does her head. Corey is calling an Ambo, but it be 20 mins.

Hoppo
We coming Quinn is one of them thank you for calling me.

H
You Welcome.

Corey POV:
I am holding her head still She asked why this happens I was having a good day. Is H, okay? I'm fine Angel, you saved me from getting hit. I see Quinn Tommy Maxi and Hoppo coming. We are over here. They see the damage. Okay a broken leg and Concussion. Quinn said we got her on a spinal board. We hope she be okay. Quinn said that he will go with her. Here the Ambo. It was Yak. Angel got hit by a car after pushing H out of the way. Okay. Let get her ready to move.

Angel POV:
I was having a real good day until getting hit by a car. Hi Yak. Hey Angel, we going to move you then take you to the hospital. Okay thank you. You're welcome. We made it to the hospital. I had broken my leg in 1 spot. Just a cast for 6 weeks I can work in the tower only. That fine with me. I got out and see Yak H and Jess all there hey Guys. They look and say you fine. Yes, just a Concussion and a broken leg. Just wake me up every 2 hours to make sure I wake up. Yak and Quinn both saying with us for a few days. I glad I got H out of the way. Let's go home.