Chapter #82

Angel POV:
I don't feel so good I hear Deano dog Buddy barking. I feel a seizure and feel Buddy lay across my legs as the move around. I roll over on my side and he lay under my head that the last thing I remember.

Deano POV:
I hear my dog Buddy barking and still until he stops but I hear Angel moving around a lot. I run to the gust room and see her ready for a seizure I got the timer ready she started to seize I start the timer. I see buddy go under her head and she does hit him, but he doesn't mind it he is licking her moth I see her stop breathing but it looks like Buddy is helping her. The seizure stops. It was 2 mins long. Buddy not moving but Angel is breathing. She wakes up. Hey how you feeling I'm feeling better thank you Buddy. He knows one was going to happen before me I wake up to him and he help me on my side and lay under my head I hope I didn't hurt him. I get a vet to check him tomorrow don't worry. But good he did you stop breathing during the seizure but him licking you help you breathe again. That good Thank you Deano. Anytime Angel let try to sleep again and Buddy can stay with you in here. Okay good night. Good night Angel. Good boy Buddy. You a big helper.

Angel POV:
The next morning, I wake up and almost fell if Buddy wasn't next to me. Thank again Buddy. He barks like your welcome. He stayed by my side all morning until I left for work. Deano took him to the vet and said I didn't hurt him. Buddy picks up on my seizure before it happens. So, he knows what to do. I glad. I walk to Hoppo office. Hi Hoppo I had a bad night last night if I look like I'm tired is because I am. But still can work. Okay you in the tower all day today. No going on the beach. Let the boys do it and Nicola is in the tower doing paperwork today. Okay boss. I see you la....

Hoppo POV:
Angel? Okay I hit my timer. She been 4 weeks without any seizures but now. It been 3 1/2 mins. I look and see it not stopping. I radio Jess and Quinn up.

Hoppo To Jess and Quinn
Please come to my office Angel is have a seizure but it an absence seizure but it been 4 mins.

Jess to Hoppo
No!! Copy I'm on my way.

Quinn
Copy I'm on my way.

Hoppo
Come on Angel, you can do it. I see both Quinn and Jess run in. Come on sis you need to come out of it. It never been this long before. I see Deano come in with Buddy and Buddy jump up and start to lick Angel she is coming out of the seizure. Sorry boss was walking Buddy, he pulls me here I gust he know Angel was in a seizure. He told us last night 5 mins before a seizure happen. The vet said he can pick up when a seizure about to happen and help bring her out or get her to breathe. She stops breathing last night but he started to lick her, and she start to breathe on her on. Hey Deano, it okay and good he helps her out it was a 6 mins seizure. Okay. Quinn said she okay just let her rest in here today no working until tomorrow. Okay Quinn thank you your welcome. I take Buddy home and come and take her shift if you want me too. You can take her shift and you can leave Buddy here he can Help with Angel right now I don't think you can move him. We look and see he asleep next to the couch and his head on Angel legs. Okay I go and get ready for work talk to you later.