Chapter #181

Huz POV:
We went to Angel chemo treatment. I help her in and signed her in. I here and not leaving you. I hope the judge will let Hoppo adopt us. So, do I. We got called in and everything is set up.

Angel POV:
They just started the chemo. Where are we going tonight on our date? I was thinking looking at the wedding rings for the wedding we're planning. That is a good idea. I have some I have some wedding rings designs you can look at. That I made a few years ago. Okay we can look at them when we get home. Thank you. I was hoping to get Merry one day. We talk about work and maybe having kids later. The chemo is done for this week. See you Monday Dr Cullen. I have trements on Monday, Wesenday, and Friday. We went back to Bondi.

Hoppo POV:
The judge is letting me adopt Jess and Sakura. I'm very happy. I tell them after work. I walk in the tower and see Angel smile and laughing at Sunny and West. I'm glad that she my daughter and Jess is my son I'm so proud of being called Daddy from them. Hey sweetie I have some good news for you and Jess please come over to my office and ask Jess to come to. Okay boss.

Central to Jess
Hoppo want both Jess and Angel to go to his office.

Jesse to central
Copy on my way.

Jess POV:
I hope it is good news from the judge. I help Angel to Hoppo office. Hey, came in and have a set. We did.

Hoppo POV:
I called you too to My office I have good news for you guys. The judge Sign the paper and now I'm your father or dad. 

What we have a dad now.

Yes, you guys do. I see Angel crying. I got up and hug my new daughter and hug my new my son too. We went back to work.

Angel POV:
I'm very happy to hear that Hoppo adopt us. I know all the boys care about us. I hope to beat this, Cancer. 

One day say I had cancer and seizure, but I beat it. I'm a freighter and not a quitter.