Chapter #152

Angel POV:
We made it to Bondi. I'm still in the tower because of the swing. I need to talk to Hoppo for a minute.

Angel to Hoppo
Can I come over to your office I need to talk to you?

Hoppo To Angel
Copy come on over.

Angel POV:
Hi Hoppo can I go to the Dr I something wrong I may be pregnant or something else. Yes, and Matt Dee. Can go with you. Thank you. We went to my Dr office. They called me back. They did the test it be back in 30 minutes. Okay.

Matt Dee POV:
You okay Angel? No, I'm scared and not feeling well. It okays you have all of us behind you and if you are pregnant, we have your back. I'm happy that you came with me. Me too. We are waiting on the test to come back we talk, and I see Angel turning blue. I called the Dr in.

Angel POV:
Dr said I has a bad infection that's cause her to be sick and her asthma to act up. Okay so I'm not pregnant? No, you have it a stomach infection here some meds for the infection you have taken it easy no hard work. Okay thank you Dr. You're welcome you still need the cast on your arm for 3 months. Okay Thank you again.

Matt Dee POV:
I'm glad you not pregnant. So am I Matt. We went back to work I going to talk to Hoppo. Okay I walked you over.

Hoppo POV:
Angel knocks on the door come in hey sweetie what did the Dr say? A bed stomach infection not pregnant. That good I hope you feel better soon. So do I Boss. We talk for a bit okay we need to go back to work. We did.

Angel POV:
I walked over to the tower and see Jess and H-man. Hi Bro and Uncle H-men. Hey, you are back yes and I'm not pregnant just a bad stomach infection. That good. We are happy and let get back to work.

Central to North end:
There a surfer waving at you about 25 meters to your left.

North end to Central
Copy Chappo is going in.

Angel POV:
We see Chappo do the shark signal we have a shark.

Central to Hoppo
We have a shark signal from Chappo. Should we sound the shark alarm?

Hoppo to Central
Copy yes and send out the jet ski out.

Central to Hoppo
Copy.

Jess POV:
I sent the alarm and I see Angel body go stiff. Oh no another trigger of the seizure is loud noises. I got her headphones and put them on her ears head. I hope it helps. I see Angel in a vision.

Vision
We play at Maroubra. We are having fun, but Sunny Koby brother get hurt and the baby shower is going well but when Sunny gets hurt, we help him he fine just a big cut that all. Koby said thank you for saving my brother. Anytime for a brother.

Angel POV:
Thanks, you Jess for the headphones. They help with the shark alarm. The shark alarm is off, and the jet ski is back on the sand. I'm glad that we were able to get the shark back in to the ocean. We had a busy day at Bondi we went back to Yestey house the other two is still sick. We had a good day today. I called Koby about the vision.

Koby
Hi Flower, is everything ok?

Angel
Yes, I wanted to say congratulations on a new baby on the way and saying that you never told anybody, but I found out by a vision I'm going to plan a baby it's a boy or a girl party for you guys for you guys.

Koby
I should have known you would have seen this in a vision. Yes, Olay is pregnant, and we will ask you to do the party for us when the time comes, we only 7 weeks along.

Angel
Okay no one else know about it I haven't told anyone.

Koby
Thanks, you again Flower. It safe for you to come over to Maroubra beach again. I talk to you later.

Angel POV:
Bye Koby see you soon. Hi brother it safe for me to go to Maroubra again. That good sis. We go the next time we are off. Okay. We went to bed. I happy I have a job and back with my brother.