Chapter #101

Angel POV:
I been at Yastey house for a week now. Maxi went to the Dr, and he said Maxi is better and I can come home. He is at work today. I got my stuff ready and Buddy stuff ready to go back home. Hey Yastey thank you for letting me stay here when Maxi was sick. I know I scared you that night I pass out. I still don't know what case that. You are welcome anytime you need to get away from the sickness. We made to Bondi I walk in the tower Hey Guys. Hey Sweetie and Yastey. I Gave Maxi a big hug. He gave one back Miss Big brother and I miss you little brother. We miss you too. We hear you can sing is that true? Yes, I can Yastey play them the video you record.

Jess POV:
My sister can sing I didn't know at all. You sing very well sis. We are together with Maxi at Backpackers. Okay let go. I pick her up and put her in the rhino Maxi is driving. I look and see Angel smiling I really miss her.

Maxi POV
I back working and I working with Jess and Angel. I happy to be back I looked and see her Smiling. Hey Angel, what got you happy? I back with my brothers I miss working with both of you. I see a hand gone up. I went in.

Black Rhino to Central
Maxi went in to save a teen boy.

Central to Black Rhino
Copy got an eye on him.

Angel POV:
I'm looking around and see a little girl come up to us. I asked what can we help you with? I lost my big brother and my mom. Okay Came and set with me I get my friend to help us fine them. Okay. How old are you and your name? I'm Blossom age 4 okay.

Angel to all Lifeguards
I have a 4-year-old girl name Blossom who last her mom and older brother.

Lifeguard to Angel
Copy looking bring her up to the tower.

Angel
Copy.

We going to the tower where you can stay until your mom and Brother came and get you. Okay thank you. Come on Buddy we going to the tower. Hey Jess and Maxi, I be back I'm take Blossom up to the tower. Okay we be fine here. Okay. We walk and I see an older boy that look like Blossom. Is that your brother? Yes. Okay. Hi is this your sister. Yes, thank you. You're welcome where is your mom. Here she is Hi your little come to us when she couldn't fine you. Thank you she got away from us when we went to the bathroom some people were pushing and she got lost. It fine she found lifeguards to help her fine you. Have a nice day.

Angel to all Lifeguards
The mother and older brother was found, and Blossom is back with them.

Lifeguards to Angel
That good and good job.

I glad I could help a family get back together. It makes me happy. I walk be to Maxi and Jess. I see a little girl going under

Angel
I'm going in to get a girl. I run in Buddy came in too to help. She grabs his callor and he help bring us in Thank you Buddy. You are okay yes. I was push in and I was only going looking for shells. Did you swallow any water? No here my mom and dad. Thank you for saving my daughter.  You're welcome it my job. But Buddy here comes in two to help I didn't get a broad in time. It okays she loves dogs. He a service dog please don't pet we will not we can see the vest. Okay. If she feels sick bring her to the tower or to the Dr. We will thank again.