Chapter #32

Angel POV:
I thought this.

Jess is going to get mad I hope he forgive me I can't live anymore if he doesn't forgive me.

Then I said.

I'm sorry I keep troubling Quinn and Yak because of my seizures and asthma now this. I wish I has never been born.

I still do think that I would be better, And Jess could live with me and care for me. I'm older by 5 mins.

Matt Dee POV:
Please Don't say that Angel, everyone loves you too much and care for you. Your truly an angel going through all this still standing strong.

We do care for you a lot and it would hurt us if you don't come but from Japan and Jess been happier that you came back, we meet him we saw that he was missing something when you come back, he Look happier and calmer. We hope this help you.

Angel POV:
Thank you Matt I feel a lot better knowing you all care and talking to you help a lot. I try not to think about it or If I do I talk to someone or you. I don't remember anything else.

Matt Dee POV:
I was looking at Angle then she stops talking. I started my timer. And talking calm saying you okay you with Matt Dee and your safe I look, and it been 2 mins and still going. Matt Dee to Quinn can you please come to Hoppo office. She still in a seizure. Quinn came in I said she been in this seizure for 3 mins. I never seen an absence seizure going this long hey it okay keeps clam. She come out of the seizure. Hey Angel, you just had a seizure, and you are safe and you with Quinn and Matt Dee. She asked how long. 3 1/2 mins but it was an absence seizure. That was a long one I'm tried okay lay on the couch. I got a pillow and a blanket. I said I stay here with her I'm sorry for asking you to come in. Hey, it okay you need help so it fine it was a long seizure so. Call me if you need help again. I will.