Chapter #83

Deano POV:
I walk in the tower and see Nicola and H and Corey. Hey Deano, what you doing here on your day off? Angel had a long absence seizure it was 6 mins. If Buddy, my dog didn't pull me into Hoppo office we don't know how long it would have been. Oh no she okay, right? Quinn said yes, she just asleep and Buddy is with her. Central to Middle flags there a hand gone up 25 meter in front of you. Copy Max A is going in.

Hoppo POV:
I hear wheezing I hear Buddy whining. What up Buddy? He is moving her bag around trying to open it. I open the bag and Buddy got Angel Inhaler out. Oh, an asthma attack? Buddy bark I woke Angel up and help her use the inhaler. You, okay? Yes, sorry I'm not able to work today. Hey it okay. It a bad day but like who here to help us. Buddy? Yes, Buddy he helps bring you out of a seizure that was 6 mins long and just now he tries to get your inhaler out of your bag because of your asthma attack. She was crying.

Angel POV:
I'm sorry so Hoppo just fired me I can't work like this. Yes, you can You made it this far. We wouldn't give up on you pleases don't give up. Okay I'm so sorry I wish I Didn't have asthma or seizures. I miss working with the boy. Or work with Nicola for the first time. I hope I get better soon I'm going to the Drs tomorrow I was going to asked Jess and Deano if they can go with me but they both work I don't think I can go by myself. They can come in at the same time as you Angel so you can have both with you tomorrow. Thank you Hoppo. I'm okay Buddy he keeps putting his head on my lap. I'm going to sleep.