Chapter #38

Angel POV:
We made It to Bondi. We walk in and say good morning, guys. Good morning, Sweetie and Maxi. Deano asked Why you here early Sweetie and where Jess? Jess is sick and I can't be around him as he sick. Okay don't worry he been fine. Thank you everyone. I down middle flags with H. Come on then Angel. I start to think what did I forget? I still no remembering. Hey, Angel, you, okay? Yea I keep thinking I forgot something. I just can't remember. It okays you may remember later. Okay let get to work. Shit know I remember it my meds I forgot.

Maxi POV:
I down north with Max A. I set in the rhino and talk to Max. I said Jess look sick this morning and Shit Angel forgot to take her meds this morning getting ready for work and getting everything for Jess. Hey, I need to radio Hoppo that I need to talk to him. For a min. Okay.

Maxi To Hoppo
Can I come to your office I need to talk to you.

Hoppo To Maxi
yes, come to my office.

Maxi
Copy Coming.

Hi Max, I'm going to talk to Hoppo I be back. Okay. Whippet came and cover for me until I get done talking to Hoppo I knock on his office door. I went in.

Hoppo POV:
Hey Maxi, what did you need to talk to me about? Angel forgot to take her meds today. I need to go get them and give them to her or her asthma and her Seizure is going to be bad today. Shit yes go get them and I call Angel up to the tower to take them. Okay be right back I got her meds I woke Jess up sorry bro Angel forgot her meds this morning so I going to get them and take them to her. I okay I feel faint Shit okay lay down. I got a cooling pad and put it on his head I hope that help Call us of you need anything. I will please keep an eye on Angel she may have a lot since she misses her meds again, she misses them last night too.