Chapter #8

Sakura POV:
I got up and made some breakfast for me and Jess and Maxi. I went to wake them up I went to Maxi room first I said it time to get up breakfast is on the table. He said good morning, Sakura. Good morning, Maxi. I went and woke up Jess. It's time to get up Little Bro. Breakfast is on the table. I got ready for work Hoppo sent my outfit home with Maxi. I got ready, and we eat I took my meds. Then we left for Bondi. I walked to Hoppo office and knock on the door he said come in. I said hi Hoppo. Hi Sakura, how are you this morning? I'm better than yesterday. I don't know what happen. It fine pleases tell anyone that you feel unwell or feel a seizure coming. Your brother told us what to do if you have one and he not there. That is fine. Where am I at today? Let go to the tower everyone is there. Okay.

Hoppo POV:
Sakura is walking to the tower with me when she stated to fell, I catch her before she fell you okay. Yes, I trip on the stairs. Okay. We are here. Hey boys we have a full-time girl lifeguard joining us today is her first day. You know her twin brother. Let welcome Sakura Pollock. Our own Jess sister. Welcome, Sakura here you radio and bumbag. Thank you Hoppo. Let me tell you the other names. You know Jess and Maxi. There. We all have a nickname.

H-man
Karrbox
Bisho
Whippet
Deano
Terry
Corey
Azza
Reidy
Harrison
Huz
Jeff
Max A
Matt Dee
Mouse/black cloud.
Quinn He a paramedic and a lifeguard
Yak. He a paramedic and a lifeguard.

That all of them that here. There more but they are working at Bronte and Trama beach today.

Sakura POV:
It is nice to meet you all yes, I'm the twin of Jess, and I was a lifeguard in Japan for 2 years before moving here. Yes, I have seizure and asthma. But not all the time. The seizure only happy if am sick, get a bad headache or hit on the head. So please don't hit me on the head even playing. We won't don't worry. Oh, I know about the pranks Hoppo has my Allggies list please read my food one so none of this food get to me. We will read it so we know. Thank you. The main one is peanut one. Okay stay away from Mouse he ate a peanut butter sandwich today. Okay thank you for telling us. You're welcome.

Author Note:

The only names I know from Bondi Rescue. If you know any more before Harry Nightingale Retirement, please let me know. Oh the 2 girls be added later. Sakura is the first girl lifeguard.