Chapter #179

Angel POV:
Jess and Maxi visit me in the hospital. I am getting stronger. I said I will beat the cancer. We talk about work I call Veet.

Vee
Hello this is Virat.

Angel
Hey Veet. I just had My first chemo treatment. It went bad. I had a seizure. They are keeping me for the night.

Vee
Oh no we come to see you tomorrow then after practice.

Angel
Okay See you guys tomorrow.

Jesse POV:
I asked is everything ok? Yes, I just thinking. Okay about what? I was thinking what hair color I will have when my hair grows back. I am hoping white again. We talk about anything, and we see Koby and his brothers come in.

Koby POV:
Hey little sis. I hope the next few treatments be better. We got you something. I gave her a box she opened it and said thank you. It was brother keeper jacket and phone case. We talk about surfing. I see her looking sad. I miss going into the water to save people and surfing. You Will do it again.

Angel POV:
Thank you for the jacket and phone case. I hope to see you tomorrow at work. Everyone left I hope the cancer will be beat. I'm not giving up on hope.

Hoppo POV:
I walked in and saw Angel smile I said her sweetie. Hey Daddy. I miss you. Miss you too Daddy. I asked her and Jess to see if I could adopt them. They said yes. I said we would go to the court next week to get the judge to let us be a family. Okay. I gave her a bracelet and necklace set. Thank you, Daddy, I love them. I said good night.

The next morning:

Angel POV:
The Dr gave me the All Clare to go to work today I might get sick just keep drinking water and eating soup until the chemo treatment is over. I called a cab and made it to Bondi. I walked over to Hoppo office. He said come in. Hey Hoppo and Deano.

Hoppo/Deano
You are out and at work. We are happy.

Angel POV:
Yes, here the Dr note about working today. We talk and we all walk over to the tower. Hey boys I'm back. They all jump. Sorry boys.

H-men POV:
Hey sweetie we miss you. We happy you are back. We went to work. I'm in the tower with Angel and Max A. We got busy. I gave Angel a bottle of water.

Angel POV:
I'm happy to be back to work. There was a knock on the door. I answered it the guy that got out of jail. How can we help you? Oh, I'm here to tell you that I be watching you and your brother. You can't hide from me. Then he hit me, but Roo and Harry from the ICT jump on him.

H-men called the cops and get back up please this guy just hit me and he after me and Jess.

H-men POV:
The cops be here in a few minutes and Hoppo and a few other be here in a few seconds. I see Yak and Ben S. Hoppo and Jess. We heard everything on the radio. You okay sweetie.

Angel POV:
Yes, I may have hurt my ankle that all. I gave my police statement and he's back to jail again. I happy now only this Cancer to beat I be happy. I went to the hospital and got my foot check it broke. Now a cast for 3 months. I happy I have a family in the boys in blue and in the Bra boys. We went home and play games and talked about work and other things. I laughed at Jess her trying to make slime. We had a good time with each other. I love my family.