Chapter #86

Angel POV:
Today I can take Buddy everywhere with me. We pass everything for Buddy to become my service dog. I got ready for work and got Buddy in his service vest we went down I got him his food and water I pack his bag and my bag. We left. Maxi and Jess don't work until 1:00 today. We made it I walk over to Hoppo Office. Hi, Hop Buddy, is my Service dog now. Cool here a dog caller said lifeguard service dog. Don't pet or do anything to him. Thank you Hoppo. You're welcome. You are working with Nicola and H today. I walk to the tower, but tripped buddy saved me by pulling me by shirt. Thank you, Buddy.

Nicola POV:
I see Angel almost fell but her dog stops her from felling. Hey Angel, it good to see you up and walking. Hey and yes, I'm back or we are working together with H. Today at North flags. Okay I see H already in the Rhino. Hi H. Hey Nicola and Angel who is this little guy?

Angel POV:
His name is Buddy and he my service dog now. Cool I'm happy you back on your feet and back on the beach so am I H. We drove down to the north flags. A guy came up and said he is having chest pain and feel faint. H had to go he got sick. Okay lay down. We asked do you have any heart problems? Yes, I had a heart problem but don't rember.

North Flag to Central
Me and Nicola has a guy who chest is hurting and Has heart problems.

Central to North Flag
Karrbox is coming down to help and an Ambo is on its way.

North Flag
Copy.

Nicola POV:
Angel is clam during this I trying to help but he doesn't look good. I see karrbox running down we sent the defib up. Angel looks like she about to pass out Buddy is winning. Angel said no pulse we start CPR. We shock him one time we got a p... Angel is having an absence seizure. Buddy is licking her face Angel came too we have a Pulse. It was only a 20s seizure. The Ambo is here we had to give CPR and shock him once. Okay thank you can you please move this dog he not allowed to be never anyone that like this. Angel just walks away with Buddy. She can come back but the dog can't. Hi, you that her service dog so he has to be with her. Sorry but it a rule. Okay. They left I see Buddy running to me and Karrbox oh no that not a good sign. We see Angel on some rock on her back. A kid come over and said she just save me and my brother then a wave hit us she fell and hurt her arm okay thank you for telling us. You're welcome.

Angel POV:
I just save 2 little boys then a wave knocks me over, but I didn't hit my head Buddy went under my head in time. I see Nicola and Karrbox come over hey you, okay? Yes, I think I twisted my wrist. I can't get up I need help Buddy can't get footing on the rock to help. Karrbox help me up. Let get you to the tower.

Karrbox to Central
I'm bringing Angel up she fell and hurt her wrist.

Central to Karrbox
Copy West is coming to help Nicola.

Karrbox to Central
Copy.

Karrbox POV:
Let's get you up there we see West. We walk up. Hey, you stayed calm and help with a heart attack. It was scary but we had to stay calm, or it would have made it worst. Yes, it would have. Oh, you had an absence seizure. It was I can't remember. 

Nicola to Karrbox 

The seizure was only 20s.

  Karrbox to Nicola

thank you.