Chapter #29

Angel POV:
Today we go back to work I'm better and even went back to Maroubra to said sorry to Koby, but he said don't worry about it. I glad you okay. I always here if you need me or any of the boys. Thank Koby. We walk into the tower. I down south with Glick and Terry. Karrbox foot is better no more cost. I said Hi boys. The all turn around and Said Sweetie and Kid. We missed you. I miss working with you all. Let get to work. I'm with Glick and Terry today. Let's go then. I left and got pick up by Terry and took me down I start to laugh.

Jess POV:
My sister is laughing. I happy to see her smile it been a long time that I see her smile. Hey guys this week was bad by hearing her laughter in a long time. We happy to see her happy. Thanks, I'm down North with H and Taco. We left.

Glick POV:
I am happy to see Angel smile again I hope today is a good day for her. We are watching the water when we see Angel go in, we don't know why then I hear a women scream I see Angel put up a young girl around age 2. I radio the tower and ask for an ambo and the defib please. I see Angel do CPR and I see Terry calming the mother down I got the oxygen out I see some swimmer push Angel board to the sand, and I see Angel run to the rhino the girl is crying. Good job Sweetie. We got her and her father to the hospital. We didn't know who you went after.

Angel POV:
Yea sorry I saw a little girl going under I didn't have time to tell you or take my lifeguard shirt off. It fine we heard you lave the rhino and see you run in. Then we heard the women scream that when we know it was bad. Thank You Glick and Terry. I going to the tower to get a dry shirt, or I get sick. Yea let get you up there.