Chapter #45

Angel POV:
I just got out of the hospital. Jess Is better he had a chest cold. I still going to stay with Yestey. For a day. Hey Yetsey how are you? I'm fine it good to see you out of the hospital. I happy to be out. I want to go to the tower and said Hi to everyone okay Let go. I took the day off.  We went to Bondi we walk to the tower Hey Boys. They turn around and run to hug me. They said you back. No today I work tomorrow. In the tower is H, Terry, and Glick. Thank you all for the flowers and get-well bears. I love them. You're welcome your brother is down at the middle Flags. Okay I go say hi then go see Hoppo. I walked down and see both Jess and Maxi. Hey Bro, you already back to work yes, I'm a lot better. Good miss you I be back to work tomorrow. I going to see Hoppo.

Hoppo POV:
There was a knock on the door. I call come in. Hey Angel, how you feeling? I'm feeling a lot better. Be ready to get back to work tomorrow. That good only in the tower. I know. Miss work but I still smiling even I been sick. Hey, miss your smile and your laugh. Hope you feel better soon where you can work back on the sand.

Angel POV:
Me too Hoppo. I wish I wasn't so sick. I will one day be saying I not going to let this sickness take over me. I will say I use to have seizures and asthma.

Hoppo POV:
You are very strong girl Angel one day you may say that just don't give up. You have people to back you up and stand by your side every day. Thank you Hoppo. Your very welcome Angel.