Chapter #61

Angel POV:
I was down south with H and Jake. I'm happy to be back on the sand. I see a boy on the Cliff about to jump. I said is that a boy about to jump. Yes, can you run up there? Yep, radio in for me please.

H POV:
H to Central we have a person about to jump Angel is going up to try to help Back up is needed. Central to H copy Deano is back up and Yak is coming to help you. Thank you.

Angel POV:
I made it to the top. Hi May names Is Sakura, but everyone here calls me Angel. What your name?

My name is Matt I want this pain to stop I can't do anything.

Angel
What are you trying to do I thought the same thing but now I'm a full-time lifeguard.

Matt
I have Seizure and my mom and dad said I can't do anything. I

Angel
I have Seizure too and asthma and I found a job and I'm working her with my twin. They don't look down on me. They keep an eye on me and stand by my side.

Matt
You have Seizure and asthma but still work? I happy for you. I want to have help. I come to you thank you for letting me know I can still work even with my seizures. I talk to someone and get help and I may find a job soon.

Angel
Don't give up you will find a job it may Take some time before you do, please don't do this again. I will listen if you need to talk to someone else that has seizures. 

Thank you I going to the hospital to get check out and let you know. 

Thank You Matt sees you and please talk to someone.