Chapter #156

Angel POV:
I still can't talk but I'm about to have a seizure no one is here in the tower. I can't breathe

Jess POV:
Not again.

Black rhino to Central
Something is wrong with Angel.
Nothing. S**t she alone.

Hoppo to Jess
Is everything ok?

Jess to Hoppo
No something is wrong with Angel, and she can't talk. It feels like she can't breathe and shaking.

H to kid & Hoppo
I'm going to the tower it my lunch break, so I let you and Hoppo know.

Hoppo & kid
Copy please let us know.

H POV:
I walked into the tower and see Angel setting there not looking good. Hey sweetie how are you feeling?

Angel
Not good I feel like a seizure is about to happen. I can't breathe.

H
Oh no Let lay you down and on your side. I put my shirt under your head.

H to all lifeguards:
Eyes off the water Angel is about to have a seizure.

H to kid & Hoppo:
You were right on the can't breathe and shaking.

Hoppo & kid
Thank you for telling us we on our way up.

H POV:
You okay sweetie let this seizure happen you feel better. She is holding the seizure back. She finally let the seizure happen I started the timer Hoppo & kid run into the tower to help me. The seizure just started. She tried to hold the seizure in. I told her to let it happen.

Kid/Jess POV:
She is doing it again. It happens before. I should always trust my twin bond. How long? 2½ mins. I look at my sister it hurts me to see her like this. Hey Sunlight, how are you feeling?

Angel
Sick and shaky. I love you and sorry for holding my seizure in again. I would love one day to be seizure free. Love all the boys. Like brothers and Hoppo as a father H you as a uncle.

Hoppo
I think you and kid here as a daughter and son.

H
I think you two as a niece and nephew. I will try to be here for you guys for a long time.

Jess
Thank you Both we don't have a father or an uncle. You are like a father and uncle to me too.

Hoppo POV:
We went back to work. It is raining now we closed the Beach it was closing time. Angle and Jess is raiding with Deano. Oh no please not today. I hope not. I got a phone call an hour later when I got home.

Hoppo
Hello?

Who called Hoppo? It a cliff Hager again.