Chapter #133

Yeasty POV:
I was walking and see Angel by herself. Hey sweetie you, okay? I see her not moving. I don't see Buddy.  Yes, sorry I guess I had absence seizure. Okay where Buddy? I guess to get a lifeguard. We see Buddy coming over with Singlets.

Angel POV:
I had an absence seizure Yestey check on me. I see Buddy with Singlets sorry I guess my seizure was a long one. It's fine I was worried when Buddy came without you. Okay let get back to the tower. I see a buggy we asked Matt Dee. To take us to the tower. He did.

Singlets POV:
I see Buddy coming up to the tower without Angel I told Karrbox I'm going to check on Angel Buddy come up without her. Copy takes a radio with you. I run behind Buddy I see Yestey with Angel. We made it back to the tower. Angel set and said Thank you for helping me. Anytime Angel.

Angel POV:
We got back to work. I see a little kid looking lost.

Central to North end
Looks like a little kid Lost to your left.

North end to Central
Copy we look and asked.

Jess POV:
Hello are you lost? She touched her ear oh Def.

Hi are you lost?

Yes, can you please help me find my mom and sister please.

Yes, it my job my name is Jess, and this is Maxi. How old are you and what you name?

My name is Sakura I'm 5-years-old.

Cool my sister's name is Sakura. She works here too. What was your mom and sister wearing?

My mom is wearing a blue swimsuit and my sister was wearing a pink swimsuit. My mom's name is Niki and My sister's name is Rosea.

Okay thank you that helps.

North end to Central and all lifeguards:
We have a lost kids name is Sakura and is Def. Her mom's name is Niki and sister name is Rosea. Mom wearing blue swimsuit and sister wearing a pink swimsuit.

Central to North end:
Copy we keep an eye out.

All lifeguards to North end.
Copy we keep an eye out.

Angel POV:
I start not feeling well. There is a knock on the door. I answered the door. Hi how can we help you? My name is Rosea, and I Lost my sister, and my mom is hurt. Okay we have your sister she in north end and please take me to your mom.

Angel to All lifeguards:
I have the sister and the mom hurt I'm going to her. Please bring her to the skate park.

All lifeguards to Angel:
Copy let us know if you need back up.

Angel
Copy will do.

Angel POV:
Hi, I'm a lifeguard what hurts, and my co-workers are bringing your daughter. Thank you. My left leg hurts. Okay. It looks broke I get you an ambulance. Thank you.

Angel to Central:
We need an ambulance for a 32-year-old may have a broken leg.

Central to Angel
Copy the ambulance be here in 5 minutes.

North end to Angel:
I'm bringing Sakura be there in a minute.

Angel to Central and north end:
Copy thank you.

Jess POV:
I took Sakura to her mom and sister. The ambulance is there to take the mom to the hospital. Thank you for helping us. Anytime it's our job to help others. We went back to the tower. We are proud of you help her and Jess than you for keeping the girl Clam I don't know sign language. It fine I learned it because of Angel seizures.

All lifeguards POV:
Can you guys teach us sign language?

Angel and Jess POV:
Yes, we will. We work with you guys it is a good thing to know.

Hoppo POV:
You 2 are twins you guys are talking at the same time and the same thing.