Chapter 108

Angel POV:
The Dr come back in and said we are keeping you for tonight you can go home tomorrow but no work for 2 days. Okay thank you Dr. I call Hoppo.

Angel
Hi Hop They keeping me for tonight and can't work for 2 days.

Hoppo
That fine fine all the boy are scared so they may come and visit you after work.

Angel
That fine just please tell them come 2 at a time I don't want to many at once.

Hoppo
That fine I tell them.

Hoppo POV:
I walk to the tower and see Sunny and Glick both. Hi Boss. Hey you two. I need to tell all of you some thing. Okay.

Hoppo to All Lifeguards
Angel Just called they keeping her for tonight and won't be back to work for 2 days.

All Lifeguards to Hoppo
Thank you. We visit soon.

Hoppo
One more thing just 2 at a time to visit she asked.

All Lifeguards
We do 2 at a time.

Hoppo
Thank you.

Quinn POV:
Angel scared us bad but she did said she will fight this to stay with Us. I went out and rescuse a little boy. He fine. I one of the frist to go see Angel. We all got her a teddy bear. Hey Angel. Hey Quinn I'm sorry for scaring you guys. Hey it okay. I just to bring you a teddy bear. Thank you Quinn.

Bisho POV:
I got a get well soon Dog teddy. I went and see Angel looking so weak. Hey Angel here aww thank you Bisho. I love it. Your welcome.

Angel POV
Hey just has anyone told Koby Sunny or Jai yet? Nope let call them.

Angel
Hello oh it Olya. Hi can I please talk to Koby I'm in the hospital.

Olya
What I tell Koby and his brothers and we come and see you

Angel
Thank you see you soon.

Koby POV
I was surfing with my brothers when my wife wad waving us in. Hey what worge? Flower is in the hospital she just called. What!!! Okay I changing and going to see her. You guy wont to come? Yes. Okay. We all got her a get well soon bears. We made it to the hospital. We went to her room we see her so weak hey baby sis what happen?

Angel POV:
I was having chest pains all day then. I stoped breathing and my heart stop. I under stress and my seizures are bad. So I'm on Oxygen for 2 months and only working in the tower too. I'm staying tonight and off the next 2 days. I miss you all brother I was fighting to stay with all of you.

Jai POV:
Me and my brother are crying we almost lost a little sister today. Hey we care for you if you need anything just gave us a call we try to help as we can. Thank you Jai. Your welcome Sweetie.

Koby POV:
Do you have someone to stay with you for the 2 days you not working? I don't know why? I'm off so I can stay with you or you can go to my house. Okay I asked but would like to see Olya again. She would like to see you too. We have to go but what Jai said just gave a called. I will bye bros.