Chapter #65

Angel POV:
We made it to Maroubra. Hi Koby, Sunny, and Jai. Hi their Angel. I hope you feeling better. Yes, I can surf if I'm with you and one of your brothers or Maxi and Jess. Or stay with your wife Olya.

Jess POV:
She can surf with us for a while if she feel tried or sick I bring her in. Koby said. Okay thanks bro. Anytime. Okay love you sis please be careful. I will Little bro. I was surfing and had a real good time.

Angel POV:
I see how happy my brother is I miss his smile. I talk to Olya I told Koby to go surf I don't feel like it. I just wanted Jess to have a good day off without worrying about me even min. Okay. Just please be careful and like Olya know if you feel sick Okay I will. I talk to the girls when I see Jess Lughing at Koby it make me smile. I see Sunny come out and fell. I run over and asked you okay Sunny? No I feel dizzy and faint. Okay I gave him some water and jucie. Do you want me to get Koby, Jai, Jess and Maxi? Yes please. I stand and start to wave them in. They don't see me. Hey Sunny can I use your surfboard? Yes Hey Olya I have to go in Sumny is not feel good and I been waving for 10mins. Okay please be careful I stay with Sunny. Okay I went out and got to Jai.

Jai POV:
Hey Angel what you doing out here without tell us. Sorry but I been wave to tell you Sunny is feel dizzy and feel fint I think is more important then my seizure. Angel thank you telling me. I whistle and Koby, Jess, and Maxi look at us. I wave and point to the beach.

Angel POV:
Thank you Jai. Your welcome let go see how he doing. Okay. We made it in we run over. How are you feeling? A little better. Okay I think you may got to hot.

Sunny POV:
Jai came to see if I'm alright. I just got dizzy after Angel checked me and gave me water and some juice it helped. I just wanted you and Koby I was scared it happen before any I found out my sugar was low. Okay here come Koby. Hi bro I had a dizzy spell and felt faint until Angel gave me some water and juice. I feel better just was scared. I know she want out without anyone, but she tries to wave you in for 10 min, so she went in. Okay I'm so sorry. I wish I seen her.

Koby POV:
Thank you Angel for helping my brother. Your welcome. I'm off duty lifeguard so I help even not working. I sorry I went out to get you or Jai I know he was afraid I can't just stand there went I could help. Hey you did. I want to go home it getting late. It 6:00 pm. Yes Hey Jess and Maxi Angel want to go home. I see you soon Angel I hope you have more good days. So Do I koby.

Angel POV:
I walk over and said I hope you feel better soon. Thank you Angel. You help me. Your welcome. I see you soon.