Chapter #138

Angel POV:
I don't feel good. Hey Maxi, I don't feel good. Buddy is barking. The airhost come and told us to get our dog to stop barking. Sorry he doing his job let us know I may have a seizure. Okay I'm sorry let us know if you need anything. We will let lay your set back I got on my side. We not in the air yet.

Maxi POV:
I asked for a pillow. The seizure start I hit my timer. The seizure was only a few seconds. She asleep. We buckle up for the fight. I hope she don't get air sick again. We got some sick bags and spite to drink. We hope she has a good time in Japan. We play on our phone and read books. Angel woke up and got sick. We gave her some spite and some crackers. It helps. Do we have a Dr on the plane we have a medical emergency. Okay.

Angel POV:
I was a Dr before a car wreck. Now I'm not. Here my Dr ID. Okay we have a women 9 month long. We think she maybe in labor. Okay get me something to cover her with and some warm weather please. Yes, right away. Hi, my name is Sakura Pollock. I was a baby Dr for a while. Can I check how far the baby is before it Born? Yes please. Okay you at 8 has your water broke. Yes about 5 minutes ago. Okay try to Walk around then I checked on you again. Okay. I need a first aid kit and please don't let the other passengers near here. Okay you at 10 now. It's time to push. Okay I see the head. Okay Umbilical cord is wrapping on the baby's neck don't push right now. I got the Umbilical cord unwrapped. Okay you can push again. It a baby girl. Thank you. I rub her back and pitch the feet come on breathe. I did month to month. For a minute. The baby cries. Yes, the father cut the cord and I wrapped the baby up in a towel and the mother put a dapper on her backend. Thank you for saving my wife and baby. We going to name her Sakura Angel. Aww my name and Nick name. You're welcome.

Jess POV:
I said congrats on your new baby. Thank you. We went back to our sets, and I said I happy you were able to her deliver the baby with no help. I was a doctor for babies before the car wreck I miss working with babies. I Know you do. You help our cousin the deliver her 3 kids.

Angel POV:
Yes, then my seizures got bad. I was seizure free for 5 years then the car wreck they come back. I got to be a lifeguard in Tokyo Japan. Then move back to Australia and become a lifeguard there with you and all the boys. I checked on the new mother and baby they both doing well we be landing in Tokyo Japan in 15 minutes. Please buckle up for the landing have a good time in Tokyo. We got ready for the landing. Hey we come Tokyo. We let the ambulance come in and get the mother and baby to the hospital. We got out and set down to wait on the car to get us.