Chapter #151

Jess POV:
We made it to Yestey place. I sleep on the floor next to Angel bed. She okay I just have a bad feeling about something. We eat dinner and call Maxi and Reidy to see how they are doing.

Angel, Jess and Yestey
Hi how are you two feeling?

Maxi and Reidy:
We are feeling better thank you for asking.

Angel, Jess and Yestey
You are welcome.

Angel POV
We are at the Court house. We are shared in. I'm with our lawyer. Jess, Yestey, Sunny, Hoppo, Quinn Koby, his brothers Sunny and Jai. Are with me. I am glad. I had one seizure this morning.

judge Maxwell:
We here to see if Jack Suson go back to jail or got off lest called Miss Pollock up and please late your dog with your people. I walked to the stand. Let's get on to the questions. I you feel a seizure or asthma attack please let us know I will.

Lawyer Box:
How do you know that Jake Suson is after you?

Angel:
I been getting texts from him only phone and he tried to hurt me in Japan. I can't remember some sorry.

Lawyer Box:
How do you know if it was Jack Suson phone?

Angel:
The cop that got him and the others check his phone and my phone and all the text he sent was still there.

Lawyer Box:
That all the questions I have.

judge Maxwell:
Okay do you have any questions, Lawyer Smith?

Lawyer Smith:
No Jud I don't have any questions for Miss Pollock.

judge Maxwell:
We already called Me Suson. We have a 10-minute reuse.

Angel POV
I don't feel good. I been right back I feel like I'm going to be sick. We told our lawyer. I got sick and the Nicola came in and said you might be pregnant. I know I hope not I was r**p the week Jess was in Japan no one know about it know you do. We care for you. We walked back in sorry I'm sick its okay.

judge Maxwell:
Jack Suson, you got life in prison no Way out. Sorry you had to go through this. Thank you judge Maxwell. Anytime you have any problem just tell the people outside you need to talk to Angel Maxwell. We will.

Hoppo POV:
We Left and went back to Bondi beach to work. Hey Angel, I'm happy for you. Thanks  boss I'm happy too.