Chapter #163

Hoppo
Hello this is Bruse Hopkins.

Angel
Hi Hoppo long time no see. Please don't yell at Bisho and Uncle H-men. I was me talking to them.

Hoppo
Angel I'm so happy you awake and talking. 

Both H and Bisho is not in trouble this time. When can I or them tell Jess?

Angel
You can after I get off the phone. But I have bad news.

Hoppo
Oh no. What is the bad news sweetie?

Angel
I maybe lame in my right leg. But going through physical therapy for 6 months. If it's don't work, I can only work in the tower.

Hoppo
What. 

That fine we will work with you and help you through this. If you can only work in the tower. You still be with all of us.

Angel
Thank you, Daddy, I miss you and all the boys and Sunny.

Hoppo
We miss you too sweetie. We talk about this later.

Angel
Okay bye. Oh, I'm in room 22a.

Hoppo
Bye I tell Jess he may call you later or visit you after work.

Jess POV:
I got called to Hoppo office. You want to see me. Yes, I got some good news. 

What is it please tell me that Angel is ok.

Hoppo POV:
Angel is fine and awake. She called me and called the tower and talk to Bisho and H-men. She is doing really well but her right leg is bad. That why I have a limp in my right leg. Yes, she has to go through physical therapy for 6 months if it doesn't work, she be only working in the tower. It will hurt her, but we will stand by your guys' side though this you not alone at all.

Jess POV:
Thank you Hoppo I'm glad we have the boys in blue and the Bra boys behind us and keep us strong. I know Angel will beat this and show everyone that she can survive this sickness and everything that life throw at us. I believe in my sister and always will.