Chapter #37

Angel POV:
It been two weeks now I can walk with no churches. I made some eggs with ham and cheese sandwich for breakfast. Then made some homemade pizza rolls. I go in at noon today. But Jess and maxi go in at 7:00 I put the pizza roll in som1 bowls and put them in their bags for work. I went to wake Jess and Maxi. I had a very good two weeks the boys made me laugh and I keep the smile on all week even with this headache. I went to get Jess up, but I see him getting sick. Oh no brother you been caring for me now you're sick. Here do you want to be in your room or living room? Living room please. Okay let go you not going to work. Let me check to see if you have a fever you worm. I did it 99.9 that a little high. I going to call Hoppo after I see if Maxi up. He up I said Jess got up sick and has a fever. Okay thank for telling me. You're welcome. I call Hoppo.

Angel
Hi Hoppo Jess not able to come to work today he sick and has a fever.

Hoppo
Oh No thank you for telling me do you need a day off too?

Angel
No thank you if I catch it, I may be sick longer than he is. I'm coming in at the same time as maxi since Jess is sick.

Hoppo
Okay. I see you when you get here.
See you soon.

Angel
See you soon Hoppo.

Hi Maxi, I'm going in at the same time as you. Okay Angel I put some stuff for Jess on the table and got ready and said let go. I think I forgot something, but I don't remember.

The girl on top Is what I think Jess Sister would look like.

ShrutiGoti5 thank You for Voting and Comments on my book. You Help me Keep going on this book.