Chapter #78

Angel POV:
Today is Friday Nicola is coming on as a trainee I happy I told Jess and Maxi I am going in early to talk to Hoppo. Yes, Jess it about what I been seeing in my visions. Okay love you sis please be careful.

Hoppo POV:
I see Angel walking to my office. Hey Angel, your early yes, I know but Nicola be here today. I just wanted to let you know that she be here in about 10 mins. Okay. We set and talk most how she is doing with her leg. I hear a knock on the door. Angel said it, Nicola. Hi welcome my name is Bruse Hopkins, but everyone here calls me Hoppo. This is Sakura Pollock but everyone here calls her Angel, but her twin brother calls her Sunlight or moonlight. When she has bad day. Can I tell her boss? Yes, Angel you can.

Angel POV:
Hi like Hoppo said my name is Sakura Pollock but everyone calls me Angel. But why my brother calls me Sunlight and Moonlight is because I have Seizures and bad asthma. I hope we still be friends. Oh, I broke my leg after getting hit a few days ago. I push one of lifeguards out of the way and took the hit. Oh, I don't always have seizure only if I'm sick, get hit on the head, or hit my head or a bad headache. Oh, I have visions and saw you coming.

Nicola POV:
We can be friends. My little brother has seizures and I have asthma too. So, we can help each other. I believe you on the visions.

Angel POV:
Thank you. I have to go to the tower. I will see you at the tower.