Chapter #183

Karrbox POV:
Hey sweetie happy birthday to you and you too Kid. Thanks box. I see Angel smile for the first time in a while. You look happy.

Angel POV:
I am happy the Dr said I could go back in the water to save people and to surf. Only thing I want to do today is surf. Okay we have a 30-minute lunch break we can go surfing together. Okay thank you.

Central to North end
There a hand gone up 50 meters to your right.

North end to Central
Copy Sunny is going in.

Koby POV:
Hoppo just called and said that Angel can go in the water to surf starting today. I happy. I made it to Bondi beach and see Angel getting ready to go out to surf. Hi Hoppo. Hi Koby, I just told Angel she has the rest of the day off and Jess got off just now. Cool I see you later.

Angel POV:
Both me and Jess has the rest of the day off. We got ready and I see Koby and his brothers. I go pulled into a vision.

Vision
Olay water broke it too late to go to the hospital. I delver the baby. It breeches. I said you have to push harder the baby is coming out feet Frist. It okays you be fine.

Jess POV:
Angel came out of the vision but look scared and happy. Its okay sis you not alone. Thank you. We went surfing together. After Bondi close All the other lifeguards came out and join us. We are having a good time.

All lifeguards and Bra boys.
Happy birthday Jess and Sakura. We care about you and love you as family.

Angel POV:
I'm beating this cancer and my seizures are doing better. My asthma is worst Tho. But I know not to give up on my life as I have all of you beside me all the way. We surf then had a cookout. I got a buy your own horse. Jess got the same thing. We got new surfboards I got a lot of crafts and new shoes. Jess got some shorts and shirts. We had fun we see you all tomorrow morning for work.

Jess POV:
We had a great time with the others. I love to see the smile on my twin face. We went to bed early tonight.