Chapter #126

Angel POV:
I'm happy to be awake and got to My brother. I see you later Angel I'm going to see my brother. Okay Hoppo I hope he get better soon. Thank you, sweetie. You welcome. I eat some soup and talk to the Dr. and see if I can just stay in the tower at the beach because I don't want to be alone for a long time. He said just stay home for a day then. Okay. He went to talk to Hoppo. I turn and see Koby coming in My room. Hi brother Koby.

Koby POV:
You awake. 

Hey sweetie I'm glad you are up We miss you a lot. Sunny, Jess and Jai both been scared of losing you.

Angel POV:
I'm so sorry. For scaring you and my brothers. I'm doing better I get to go home tomorrow then one day off then tower work for 2 weeks. I hope to spend time with you and your brothers. So do I sweetie. Hey brother, Maxi, and Deano. Hey sweetie we happy you are awake. So, I am.

Vision
I'm have a good day with Sunny/Nicola and Julia. We have a girl day at Bonte it our day off. I see Koby Sunny and Jai out in the surf. Sunny gets hurt we help him. That it of the vision.

Jess POV:
Come on sis. She been in this vision for 6 mins. I touch her arm. Hey you okay. What was that vision about sis. A good day with Sunny/Nicola and Koby and brothers. Oh, Nicola nickname is Sunny. That a good nickname for her.

Stormy POV:
We talk and say good to each other. See you sis love you. I love you too bro. You guys too you all like a brother to me. I would love to surf again but it not safe for me. I play on my phone then lay down to sleep. I hope to spend some time with Koby and his brothers. I miss them.