Chapter #13

Sakura POV:
We made it home. I said I'm going to make some toast you guys want some. Yes, please Sis. Yes, Please Sakura. I make some then. Hey Jess, I have the day off tomorrow with Maxi. Okay please be careful. I will. I still don't feel good. We eat I lay on the couch and fell asleep.

Maxi POV:
She is okay bro. Yeah, she just sleeps a lot after a seizure. Okay. She always sleeps with me too just in case she has another seizure during the night. She could always sleep with me, or I sleep on her bedroom floor to wake up if she has one. That a good Idea because I'm a heavy sleeper. I'm scared if I don't wake up, and she Goes in a coma from a seizure. Hey it okay. Have you talked to someone about this?

Jess POV:
Yes for years it helps then Moonlight Moved to Japan it never helps. Oh I call her Moonlight on days like this it helps to see the light of the moon telling us that another day has pass even it a bad day. I see Sakura waking up. I asked how you're feeling? Weak, sorry. Hey it fine Maxi want to know if you want to sleep with him or him on your floor tonight because you sick and may have more seizures? She didn't answer I see her having an absence seizure I look at my watch and told Maxi she's having a small seizure she has this sometimes. She starts blanking. It was a 1:09 it okay you home and safe you had an absence seizure. You are with Jess and Maxi. Thank you I'm so sorry. Hey it okay don't worry. Can one of you stay in my room tonight? Yes I will Maxi said. Thank you, Maxi. You're welcome. Let go to bed love you sis. See you in the morning. Love you too Bro. I text all lifeguard about what is an absence seizure. Hi everyone Sakura had another seizure, but it was only an Absence seizure.

To: all lifeguards

where what to do if She has one.

Absence seizure is where they're just blanking out or staring into space. They don't last long just a 1 min or 2 mins. You just stay with them and still stay clam you don't have to lay them down or put anything under their head just stand by them if they are standing or setting on a chair with no back just in case they fall or pass out.

From All Lifeguards:

To Jess:

Thanks mate we keep this in mind hope she feels better soon.