Chapter #121

Angel POV:
Tonight, is going to be a bad night. I hear Buddy whining and pushing my legs. I had a pain go through my chest and head. Jess and Maxi are not home. I call Bisho he lives closer.

Bisho
Hi sweetie are you okay?

Angel
No, I'm having chest pain and my head hurts bad like a seizure may happen and I home alone. Can you come over until Maxi and Jess came home?

Bisho
Yes, I'm just leaving the bucket list I be right there with Hoppo okay?

Angel
Yes please.

Bisho POV:
Hey Hoppo that was Angel she not doing so good right now. She needs us until Jess and Maxi get home. Okay let go. We just had dinner. I have a set of keys to their apartment. Okay. We knock and say it Bisho and Hoppo. We hear Buddy Barking. I used the key and went in we see Angel laying on her side.

Hoppo
I'm glad that Angel call Bisho. It's okay sweetie we here for you. The seizure started. Buddy is under her head. I set the timer. Hey Bisho call Jess or Maxi to Let them know that we are at their house. On its boss.

Jess
Hi Bisho, what up.

Bisho
Hey Jess, me and Hoppo are at your house because Angel call having chest pain and pain in the head. She is having a seizure.

Jess
Thank you for going to my place to help Angel. She may need one of her shots. It says headache or seizure on it.

Bisho
Okay thank you and the seizure stopped it was 5 mins long.

Jess
Thank you for telling me I be home in about 20 mins. Maxi too

Bisho
Okay. See you when you get home.

Angel POV
Hi Hoppo and Bisho thank you for coming over and helping me. The chest still hurt my head stop hurting. Okay that good about the head. We are staying until Jess and Maxi get home that fine. I hope you are not mad at me because tonight is Friday, and you may be out eating or drinking. We just got done eating dinner then you called. We would drop everything to help you. Thank you for calling me sweetie. You're welcome Bisho and May I stay in your office tomorrow Hoppo. Yes, you may. Here Jess and Maxi.

Jess POV:
I told Maxi I need to go home Angel is having chest pain again and she called Bisho, and he and Hoppo is both there and she just had a seizure. I have a feeling It going to be a bad night tonight. Okay let go. We told our girlfriend. They said go home now we get a cab home we pay for dinner and a cab for both girls. We made it home and see Angel so weak I gave her shot and pick her up and lay her down on my bed. Thank you again Bisho and Hoppo. Your very welcome we do anything for her call if you need anything. Okay boss. See you tomorrow. Bye see you tomorrow at work.