Chapter #16

Hoppo POV:
Is Sakura, okay? Yes, this happen before it means she has to get a new inhaler. Okay Do we need an ambo? Yes, please Sakura answer. Okay Hoppo to tower we do need an ambo. Okay Hoppo Joel it on it was Karrbox who was on the radio. Thanks. Okay let's get you to the tower. Hey Jess goes with her I take your Seft for you Maxi said Thank you bro.

Sakura POV:
We made it to the tower I said I feel dizzy. Okay lay on the medical bed. I did I'm so sorry I wish it was a good day not another bad one I was having fun until now. Hey Sunshine, it okay. You know you brave to come out today after having 2 seizures yesterday. Yes, I am. Thank you I be maybe able to work tomorrow if the Dr said it fine, I let you know Hoppo. Yes, please if not You have the day off. Okay. The Ambo came it was Yak and Quinn.

Jess POV:
The Ambo came and It Yak and Quinn hey guys. She had an asthma attack and she still wheezing bad okay. They check her and ask do you want to go to the hospital yes please can Jess come? Yes, He can let get you to the hospital.

Sakura POV:
I am waiting on the Dr and has not left my side. I'm sorry little bro if I wasn't so sick, I can have a fun day with Maxi, and you still be at work. can I talk to Matt Dee soon he can maybe help me with my mind yes let me call him after we go home. Here the Dr. Hi you test shows that your asthma and seizures are getting bad, but you can still work as a lifeguard just be Careful and you can work tomorrow but only in the tower only tomorrow okay thank you Dr. You're Welcome. Let's go home.