Chapter #118

Angel POV:
I got up the next morning. Happy I made breakfast and got Maxi and Jess up. I got Buddy ready and made lunch for us. We walked to Bondi Maxi car is broke down. I see Deano, Max A, H-men, Quinn, Yak, and Bisho all at the tower. Only H and Deano Know I'm out. Hey Guys Miss Me. I see all Turn around. Yak and Quinn were crying. We know you a fighter not a quitter. Thanks, I better and working today. I got out yesterday. I miss all of you. I hear Buddy whine I start to fell but Yak and Quinn caught me I feel really odd.

Yak POV:
Me and Quinn caught Angel and she said she felt odd. We did a full check. It may be from where you just got out of the hospital. Okay let someone know if you need anything.

Angel POV:
I will Yak. I see I'm in the tower all day. I see I'm in the tower with Jess and H-men. I'm with you Jess and H-men cool. Okay everyone let get to work. I see a hand go up at North end.

Central to North end:
There a hand gone up 50 meters to your left.

North end to Central
Copy Maxi going in.

Central to North end.
Copy.

Jess POV:
I see Angel being happy. I'm happy she out of the coma it was hard to see a loved one being in one to me out was my 2nd time it happens to her. I hear Buddy whining. I see Angel turning blue and hear wheezing. I asked hey H-men can you pass Angel inhaler please she is turning blue. Here you go. Hey sis please you need your inhaler. I help her use it. She is breathing better. I'm glad. Her color is back in her face. We got back to work. I'm up north.

Deano POV:
I'm in the tower with Angel and Yak. Jess just told us she had an asthma attack a few minutes ago. We keep an eye on her. Thank you, bro., Anytime Bro. We had a lot of rescues ambulances I last count. I see Angel asleep. She okay Buddy is asleep too. I smile looking at them. It is closing time. We closed the Beach and said do you guys need a ride home? Yes, please or car broke down this morning, so we walked to work. That is why Angel had an asthma attack. Yes, the is why we call and get a ride tomorrow for work. Please do Hoppo came in and said that.