Chapter #9

Sakura POV:
Where am I at? You down south with Terry. Until afternoon the Down north H-men then at 3:00 in the tower with Jess and Bisho. Okay. Are you ready Terry? Yep, let's go. We made It to the south end. So, your Jess sister? Yes, I'm older twin by 5 mins. Cool. Jess always said he missed his sister. Hey Terry, can you radio for me, I see a hand. I puddle to get this young girl and got to her. I said lay Infront of me and lay on your stomach facing the beach. We got to the beach I asked did you swallow any water? No, thank you for rescuing me. You're welcome. Please swim in between the red and yellow flags. I made it back to the rhino. You did a very good rescue out there. Way to Go Sakura that. Was a very good 1st rescue. Thank guys. We had back-to-back rescues. I'm feeling good to be back working on a beach and seeing my brother I had a lot of bad days and not smile in a long time now I'm very happy.

Jess POV:
I see Sakura smile I said to H-men and Bisho that my aunt said she has been having a lot of bad days with her asthma & headaches that cause her seizures. I glad she smiles I really miss her. We happy she here and we stand by her side. Thank you. Tower to Black Rhino their 4 teens about 20 mil in front of you. Copy going in. I see Sakura and Terry both going in. They got 2 teens each on their boards.

Sakura POV:
My first 2 people at a time rescue. I got them in and set them down and asked did you swallow any water? No, thank you for recusing us. You welcome. It our job to help others. I got back to the rhino and said that a first 2 people rescue I did even in Japan I only had one people on the board with me. Cool. You do real good job on this 2 people rescue. Thank you, Terry.