Chapter #66

Angel POV&
I feel better I hope today is a good day. I went downstairs. I made breakfast and lunch. I woke up Jess and Maxi. I'm smiling. I walk in the tower and See H, Bisho, West, Reidy. Deano Max A. Matt Dee, Maxi Jess and Singlets.  I'm down south flags with H. I hope today to be okay. Then up North with Singlets. Then middle flag with Maxi and Jess. I said good morning, Guys. Good morning, Sweetie. Hey H we together at south flags. Okay let go. We in the blue rhino. We set down and watch the water. Hey H I help someone yesterday. Really yes, we went to Maroubra yesterday. Sunny felt dizzy and faint. I gave him some water and juice. It was his sugar. I had to go out to get his brothers. Cool I'm glad you help others even your day off.

Jess POV:
I'm in the tower all morning. I was telling the guys. About what happen. They are all happy and glad she was there to help him. We watch the beach and do a lot of first aid. Me, Maxi and Angel are at. The middle flags. I See Angel already in the water recuse a guy. Black Rhino to Central Angel is out on a recuse.

Angel POV:
I just got in on the beach. I done a lot of rescues today. I'm glad I'm doing a lot better. I hope I have more good days. We are closing the beach and Hoppo said we did really good today. Let go home and see you lot Tomorrow. Bye everyone. Bye Sweetie.