Chapter#130

Angel POV:
I woke up and made breakfast I have some chest pain again. I start to have a vision. I done cooking so do danger of a fire.

Vision this morning:
We get to go to Japan in 3 months. I don't want to go because of Jack Suson. But I go anyway. I have the boys with me. Just Whippet and Maxi. I wish it was more.

Jess POV:
I walked into the kitchen and see Angel in a vision. I touch her arm it's okay Bro. It about something in 3 months. Ok you come out of it fast after I touch your arm. We eat and talk. I can't wait until you able to get back on the sand and I'm the water. So do I bro. We still walking to work. I hear Angel wheezing. We made it halfway to the beach before she passed out. I see Yestey stop his car and said let get her in my car and I take you to Bondi. Thank you Yestey. You're welcome. We got in his car, and we drove to the beach.

Yestey POV:
I saw Angel, Kid, and Maxi walking and Angel pass out halfway to the beach. I stop and say get in my car I take us to the beach. We made it we walked into the tower. In the Tower is H-men, Deano, Yak, Ben S and Quinn. Hi everyone. Hey Yestey, Kid, Angel and Maxi. I'm down south with Maxi.

Angel POV:
I set down breathing better. I'm looking around and talk to H and Deano. I am so happy to be working and doing a lot better.

Central To North End:
There a hand gone up 25 meters to your left.

North End to Central
Copy Max A going in.

Deano POV:
I'm so happy you back and we did that video yesterday. Yep, I had fun doing it.

Vision:
We get to go to Japan in 3 months. I don't want to go because of Jack Suson. But I go anyway. I have the boys with me. Just Whippet and Maxi. I wish it was more.

Angel POV:
I'm okay It just a vision It a good one. Okay. I see a group of teen boys Never The 2nd and 3rd ramp. Frighting. I told the boys.

Central To All Lifeguards
There is a fright never 2nd and 3rd Ramp.

Reidy and Quinn to Central:
Copy we see them, and we need the cops please.

Central to Reidy and Quinn
Copy Cops be here in 5 mins.

H-men POV:
You saw that fight before us I glad you back on your feet. Thank You H. Your welcome Angel. I'm glad the cops got the teens off the beach.