Chapter #112

Angel POV:
I woke up talking better. I look and see Buddy is sick I called Dr Chris Brown.

Angel
Hi, I would like to bring in my service dog is not feeling well today.

Chris
Bring him in what is his name and your name.

Angel
His name is Buddy Pollock my name is Sakura Pollock.

Chris
Bring him in an hour.

Angel
Okay.

Angel
Hi Hoppo I'm going to be a little late Buddy is sick I'm taking him to the vet.

Hoppo
That fine let me know what the vet says.

Angel
I will.

Jess POV:
Hi sis you look better. Hi bro. I'm better but I need to take buddy to the vet his sick. Oh no okay I don't work today I can use Maxi car and take you. Okay I going to get ready. Okay. Hey Maxi when do you go to work? In 2 hours why? Can I use your car Buddy sick and we need to take him to the vet. Yes, you may I walk to work. Okay we got ready and got Buddy to the vet.

Angel POV:
I walk Buddy. I said Buddy has an appment with Dr Brown. Okay have a set. I start to see stars. Buddy is trying to get me to lay down. I see Jess come in as They call Buddy back. I try to walk over but fell down Jess caught my head I see the vet run over. Is she okay? I have Seizures. Buddy tries to tell me I was about to pass out but he not feeling well. It okays I take him on back you can stay right here I be back. I run some test and find he has a bad cold I would like to keep him for tonight and he go home tomorrow. He told me. Okay thank you Dr Brown. You're welcome. Hi Jess, are you staying at the beach today? Yes why? I don't have my service dog so If I get sick, I may need to leave early. That fine let go get Maxi for both of you work soon.
I need to let Hoppo know.

Angel
Hi Hoppo I don't have a dog today the vet keeping him for tonight he had a bad cold.

Hoppo
Okay you in the tower today and I glad it was nothing more than a cold see you soon.

Maxi POV:
I was about to walk to work when Jess and Angel made it home without Buddy. He has a bad cold the vet is keeping him tonight. Okay let get to work. Thank again for letting us use your car. Any time sis. Okay Bondi here we come. I made Jess and Angel Laugh.