Chapter #89

Angel POV:
I walk into the tower and see H and Mouse and Jake there the others are out on the sand. Good morning, guys. Good morning, Angel what happen to your hand oh fell on some rocks saving some boys. I in the tower for a week. Ok you in the tower with me and Mouse. I happy to work with you both.

Mouse POV:
I'm in the tower I turn my ankle last night. I see Angel happy. Hey Angel, have you been prank yet No I don't think so or I don't remember. Okay. We look at Buddy as he whines. You okay Angel yes. I have a small headache, but that whine means an absence seizure or an asthma attack. Okay we keep a ear and eye on you thank You mouse.

Angel POV:
A small headache. I see a hand go up Central to Black rhino there a hand gone up about 20 mentors to your left. Copy Maxi going in thank you Gozo. I see Maxi go get the teen then I see another hand right behind the 1st one Hey Gozo there another hand right behind the one Maxi get copy going in.  We watch they get the 2 in I feel lightheaded. Hey H mouse I feel light head. Okay. Do you think it a seizure. Wait what is Buddy doing? I don't know look he got you a juice. So, my sugar low? Buddy bark like it a yes. I check my sugar it low. Thanks Buddy My sugar is 44. That low. I drank my juice I didn't know he could do that me either. Okay. Hey Deano. Hey Angel, it good that Buddy is trained to help with a lot of things. Yep, he was whining then We help with some rescues he went and got me a juice too. Cool I'm glad that we found him a home. We rescue him last year. We were foster him. I'm glad too. We got ready to go home It was a good day just low sugar that all. See you guy tomorrow. I went home and see Tullie and Tahlia with Maxi and Jess. Hey guys and girls. How are you? We good how are you? I good just tried, and my sugar was low today so I going to eat then go to bed. Hi brother can you help me with a headache shot? Yes, come on. He gave me it and I had some Tost Good. Night sees you in the morning. Good night, Moonlight sees you in the morning. Good night, Angel.