Chapter #132

Jess POV:
It been a hard week. Angel is better I had to work for the week. Koby and Sunny stay with her the whole week. She better and we just got up to go to work.

Angel POV:
I had a hard week. My seizures were bad from the flu. The Drs gave me seizure shots to take because I couldn't keep any meds down. I'm going back to work today. I had Koby and his brother Sunny with me all week. We walked into the tower. Hey Boy's Miss me?

All lifeguards:
We Miss you and glad you are feeling better.

Angel POV:
Miss you guys too. I'm in the tower with Sunny and Glick. We set and got everything ready for the day. I see Hoppo. Hi, Hop Long time no see. Hey Angel, it good to see you up and back working. I happy to be back.

Hoppo POV
I asked can I see you, Jess, Maxi, Whippet and Karrbox please in my office.

Central to Jess Maxi Whippet and Karrbox.
Hoppo need us in his office.

Jess Maxi Whippet and Karrbox
Copy we on our way.

Angel POV
I hope it about my vision. We walked over I fell right as I made it to the door. Whippet caught me. I'm in a vision.

Vision
We in Japan Jess, Maxi, Whippet got to go to. We are having fun for 3 days, and they got to see where I work for so long.

Whippet POV:
We made it to Hoppo office Angel almost fell but I caught her. Jess said She okay she is in a vision. Okay we waited. Angel came out of the vision. 

Angel POV:
I'm okay. Sorry. Hi Hoppo Hi Nick. Hey guys.

Nick POV:
I have a event in Japan I would like you all go to we are opening up a new Speedo warehouse and store in Tokyo Japan. I hope you guys go.

Angel POV:
It in 3 months, right? Yes, it in the middle of June. I scared to go. There is a guy that after me. We go with you and keep you safe. Okay. I will go I already have my Visa and anything else I need to go.

Jess POV:
I have my Visa too anything else I need to go.

Deano, Whippet, Maxi
We need to get a Visa and anything else we need to go.

Nick POV
We will help you. Have a good day You guys.

Angel POV:
My vision came true. 

What vision? 

Oh, sorry I been having a vision of this. Okay let get back to work we tell the other after work. We went back to the tower.

Hoppo POV:
We were busy with first aid and lost kids. 60 recuse. I walked over and said the ones that was on the video is going to Japan in 3 months.

All life POV:
What? We are happy for you guys. We helped you get all the stuff ready.

Angel vision:
I see Julis again but in Japan. I think this is where she works. Cool I talk to Ray lee. I miss him.

Hoppo POV:
I see Angel in vision. This is the 2nd vision in an hour. I see a new friend and co-worker. She works in Japan right now. That good you guys get to know her before us. Sorry boss. It okay. We went home and went to bed.